12 months warranty
The Proximity Care Button sold by Mercari Limited are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 calendar months from date of purchase when used under normal conditions and cared for and maintained by the end user.
If the alarm unit or pendant has a manufacturing defect causing it to fail within the first 12 months of purchase, we will replace it free of charge or refund the purchase price.
If your alarm has stopped working please refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section of your User Manual that was included with your alarm and check to see the cause of the failure is not due to incorrect Bluetooth setting, compatible IOS or Android setting/version, environmental restrictions, or that it can be easily rectified by resetting.
The end user is responsible for providing the correct IOS or Android (4.3 or above) operating system and Bluetooth compatibility .
How to claim against your warranty
If after consulting the ‘Troubleshooting’ section the alarm is still not working then please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your purchasing details (Invoice number).
In the event troubleshooting is unsuccessful, the alarm should be returned for a warranty claim assessment. When returning faulty goods, correct customer details are required along with original receipt/paypal transaction number with date of purchase and are to be returned to Mercari Limited postage paid with description of any associated fault.
Circumstances that can void your warranty
Please be aware your warranty can become void if any of the following have occurred:
- The Button or App has been modified or not used in accordance with instructions.
- The Button or App has suffered damage from physical impact.
- The Button or App has been damaged by fire or has been exposed to excessive heat.
- The Button has been used with an incorrect battery.
- The Button has been water damaged. Avoid using in heavy rain, wet locations, shower or bath.
- If you have any questions about troubleshooting, warranties or support, please contact us in the first instance email@example.com